Monday, November 9, 2015

Weekending: SF

Happy Monday friends. Between traveling across the country for a quick weekend trip and waking up to rainy cold weather this morning...I am not feeling this Monday. Anyone else in favor of one more day between Sunday and Monday? This past weekend I was lucky enough to head back to one of my favorite cities for a work conference and of course spend some time with one of my best friends that lives in San Francisco. I am even more lucky because it was my second trip out there this fall and I am already looking forward to my next. Here's a bit of my trip looked...

In flight essentials- Magazines, Kind Bar, Illy Ice Coffee 



Because shouldn't every dog park have this view? We enjoyed a few beverages while taking Angelica's dog to the park for a late afternoon treat. 


Wine & Cheese... my happiness. We decided to check out a place both of us had heard good things about, West Coast Wine & Cheese and I am so glad we did. Everything from the service to the wine and the cheese recommendations were spot on and so good. 


A quick trip to the Bud Shop. 


I am kicking myself for not coming back with one of these gorgeous Turkish Towels that were on sale. They had a variety of colors and patterns and they will definitely be coming back with me next time. 


What did your weekend look like?

Yours truly, 
Emily Ann




2 comments:

Annie said...

Ohhh those towels are gorgeous! Glad you had a fun trip!

Tess said...

That picture on your wine and cheese looks like a plate (and glass) of pure heaven!