Friday, November 13, 2015

Weekend




I haven't been this relieved to see the weekend in so long and I am so happy to spend the next 2 days catching up on life and relaxing. On tap for this weekend includes running a few overdue errands, a few gym sessions, and spending time with friends. Cheers to a good weekend ahead and here is this week's links and finds...

// I don't share too many personal details on the blog and without getting into all the nitty gritty... lets just say this article hit the nail on the head. Let's just leave it at that and say that this week was hard but I am hoping for an easier one next week. 

// J. Lo's NYC apartment...ahmazing. Wonder if she needs a roomie. 

// Two of my favorite two foods- taco & pie... this is a must try. 

// This top for the holidays... yes please. 

// Let it be

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend! 
Yours truly, 
Emily Ann

No comments: