Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Stepping Back



Hello Blog friends. I apologize for the silence over the past week, I wish I could say the Holidays were my excuse but unfortunately that is not the case. Over the past week I have been experiencing some health issues which I am choosing at this point not to get into on the blog. I am hoping to have some answers and have things resolved over the next week but this is only my hope and may not be reality. During this time I am going to be focusing on my health and will unfortunately not be on my regular posting schedule, if posting at all. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I will be back as soon as I can!

Yours truly, 
Emily Ann

4 comments:

Tess said...

Oh Emily, I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope everything is ok and not too serious. You're strong and positive and whatever is ailing you, I have no doubt you will conquer. Please let me know if there is anything you need.....beyond a really big virtual hug and glass of wine

BLovedBoston said...

I'm so sorry girl!! I hope everything is ok and you get the answers that you are looking for!!!

Annie said...

Will be thinking of you. Keep a smile even when it's hard. We will be here when you're able to be back.

Unknown said...

Oh, Emily... Sending you lots of prayers and hugs your way!