Friday, June 27, 2014

Weekend




Happy Weekend friends! I apologize for the lack of posting this weekend, I don't even have a good excuse other then back to back weekends away and busy work days! This weekend I am heading down to Wilmington for my last weekend of the season! I can't wait to celebrate Abby and Stephen and spend the weekend catching up with some of my best friends in my favorite state! Cheers to a great weekend ahead! Here's some finds throughout the week...

+ Absolutely swooning over this bathroom makeover... white marble and nickel silver finishings, sold. 

+ This dish is definitely on my to-do for next week, Natalie always has the most amazing recipes!

+  Can't believe Richmond was chosen as one of the top destinations for 4th of July- way to go Richmond!

+ Couldn't agree more with these words of wisdom. 


Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Yours truly, 
Emily 

1 comment:

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

OH EM GEE!! That bathroom is GORGEOUS!! Want it!