Monday, November 25, 2013

Scenes From The Weekend



Monday Monday Monday... 

After such a fun weekend with friends and catching up, I am moving a bit slow today and already looking forward to getting off work later to crawl back in bed and hopefully be asleep by 8... yes I said it. This past weekend could not have been more fun and I am so grateful to have seen so many of my friends and celebrate a Pirates win! This is the first season in many we have beat BOTH UNC and NC State, needless to say Saturday included some major celebrating! Here's a view shots of the weekend...

So good to see all these ladies, already looking forward to see if we make it into a bowl game! 

Always good to see this guy!


Reunited with some of my best girlfriends!


Accurate some of the weekend. 

Needless to say I am exhausted and so thankful for the short work week and time to spend with more friends in family in just a few days! 

How did you spend your weekend?

Yours truly,
Emily

1 comment:

Ally Harding said...

Looks like a fun weekend! Thank god for short weeks, right?