Sunday, November 11, 2012

Setting A Tone For The Upcoming Week

Happy Sunday lovies! I wish I had a fun filled weekend to update you on, but unfortunately I worked all weekend. Friday and Saturday night were spent laying low and enjoying a glass of wine before heading to bed early.

Last week I was utterly too lazy and only made it to the gym once... not ok. I also indulged in a few too many sweet and salty snacks that left me feeling sluggish and gross by the end of the week. For this next coming week I need turn a new page and start fresh. My goals for this week include...

1. Eating breakfast at home or bringing a breakfast from home. NO more grabbing a bagel from Einsteins, this includes counting a pumpkin latte as breakfast. 

2. I will make it to the gym at least 3 times. I would love if one of these times was a class like kickboxing or yoga but I would settle for 3 solid gym visits. 

3. I will only have a glass of wine 2 nights next week. I have gotten way too into the habit of having a glass 3-5 nights a week and even though its just a glass- it wouldn't hurt me to grab an extra glass of water instead.

4. I will post 3 times next week. I have been trying to get back on my blogging schedule but I swear life just keeps getting in the way! I will try my hardest for at least 3 times!

While these goals don't seem too far fetched... they were apparently too difficult for me last week so we'll see how this week goes, wish me luck!

Hope everyone has had a great weekend and has a productive start to their week!



No comments: