Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday Buys

I am not normally a fan of Black Friday and I was far from someone up by 4 to make it to the early morning sales. I took a bit of more relaxed approach this year and meandered out to the stores around 10 and still got some great deals! Normally starting Thanksgiving, until Christmas I really try to limit the amount of things I buy for myself and start saving up for Christmas gifts for others. I did however come away with a few things today that I am looking forward to wearing this week! 


I stopped by Loft after reading Colleen's post over at The Lunchbox Diaries on how many good things she got, for only $45! I did not have as good of luck as she did but did come away with something I have been eyeing for quite some time...

I scored this super comfy but cute sweatshirt for only $20! This will be great for those mornings when I feel like staying cozy and warm while running errands. 

Next I headed over to Old Navy and scored some more great deals!
This super cute sweater for only $20

A fun and colorful blouse that could be dressed up for work or be worn with jeans and boots

A new winter coat! Prior to today I only had a white long fancyish winter coat and have been looking for more of a casual coat that can be worn to and from work and while running around on weekends. This coat is a great camel color and super cozy and warm. 

I also wanted to make sure I thank Kelsey over at Kelsey Nicole! She had a fabulous giveaway last week and I actually won! This was my first time winning a giveaway and I am now the proud owner of a $50 gift card to Sephora! If you haven't checked out Kelsey's blog- please make sure you do! She lives in Annapolis, my hometown, and I always look forward to her posts! Thank you again Kelsey!

Yours truly, 
Em



No comments: