Friday, September 22, 2017

Weekend Links




Happy Friday friends! Sorry today's post is a little late, I had planned on waking up early and polishing it off but would you believe I actually slept in until 9! Yikes! I am officially back home in Maryland for the weekend and can't wait to spend the weekend with my family relaxing. Here's this week's round up of links...

+ Tuesday I am finally heading to get my hair cut and colored and boy is it overdue. I am gong to get my ombre colored over and hoping to go for a deep warm brown similar to this one

+ Now that it's officially the first day of Fall it seems appropriate to break out everything pumpkin related. I can't wait to head to my Trader Joe's to stock up on some of my favorites but definitely am going to be looking for a few things on this list

+ Has anyone ever ordered anything from Shein? Megan recently did a try on session with some things that she ordered, some that worked and some that didn't. I've always been super hesitant to order anything just not knowing sizes or quality. I loved this knotted top and for just $10! 

+ A must try recipe from Skinnytaste, especially for this time of year. 


Happy weekend y'all!
Emily Ann

1 comment:

Cori Wilburn said...

I recently purchased a really cute slouchy lounging shirt from Shein. I love it! It is so comfortable!