Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Lets Check In...

Happy Wednesday everyone! 1 more day until its Friday, and I can honestly say I don't think I've ever been more excited! This Friday is somewhat of a bittersweet day as it will be my last day with my toddlers but also the start of a very exciting chapter. Next week will be spent boxing up all my things and preparing to move to a new city to begin my career. 

Today I thought I would do a little check in on my month goals, being that the month is over half way through! Lets take a look back...

April Goals:
1. Start a food journal- Ok so I definitely could be better on this but have been jotting things down every now and then. I think it will help if I buy a journal solely devoted to being a food diary, rather then writing what I ate in my planner.

2. Run at least 4 times a week and strength train twice a week- CHECK!
So far I have run everyday this week and have been alternating days between working on legs and arms. Tomorrow I will share more about the workouts I have been doing.

3. Find a place to live- CHECK
I will share pictures of the new place once I am all settled! Only 8 more days until I move!

4. Complete a craft from pinterest- In the works
I can't wait to show you guys the craft I have been working on, its definitely no where close to being done but I can say-  it's pretty dern special. 

5. Try 3 new recipes- I should probably get going on this

So there you have it, definitely making progress but still have a little ways to go!

Make sure you check out tomorrow's post on my workouts!

Yours truly,
Em


No comments: