Monday, April 2, 2012

Goals for April

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend and is ready to take on this week! I wanted to start the week off by talking about some goals for April! April is going to be an absolutely crazy month but I cant wait for all it has to offer! In just over a week I'll be heading to FL with one of my best friends for 4 days of relaxing on the beach... I could not be more excited. Also this month I will be finding a new home AND moving to a new city, talk about a lot going on! However with all the business and craziness I'd like to make a few goals this month!

April Goals:
1. Start a food journal
2. Run at least 4 times a week and strength train 2 times
3. Find a place to live (pretty important)
4. Complete craft from pinterest

5. Try 3 new recipes

These all sound pretty doable so I am hoping I can accomplish all of them! 

Also last night I had a craving for something sweet and was super excited when I opened our pantry to find brownie mix AND canned pumpkin... seeing where I'm going with this? I FINALLY tried substituting pumpkin with brownie mix and let me say... it did not let me down. The texture is definitely a little different, somewhat gooey but overall still cured my craving for something sweet.

Yours truly,
Em

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Good luck with your goals!