Friday, July 21, 2017

Happy Weekend






Happy Weekend friends! This week absolutely flew by and I did not hate it. After being at camp all last week to being away last weekend, I am really looking forward to some down time and heading to Richmond for the day to meet my mom. My birthday is on Monday and we planned a bit of girls day, brunch, shopping, nails... I cannot wait. If anyone has any good restaurant recs in Richmond please sent them my way, it has been way too long since I was in one of my favorite cities. Here is this week's finds and links...

+ Last night I uploaded a new recipe I had tried on my instagram story and had a few people ask me for the recipe. I follow this recipe and can't wait to make it again, I am about all about those sheet pan dinners. 

+ I found this to be an interesting read and think I am going to give it a go before my trip to the Keys in a few weeks. Anyone ever tried one?

+ Now that the Nordstrom sale is public AND my birthday is on Monday I am thinking of treating myself to a few items! I am loving these pants, this beauty set, these jeans, and these boots

+ I love a good home tour and this was one of my favorites yet. 

+ Lately I have been majorly researching essential oils and diffusers. Anyone on this bandwagon or have any recs? I was thinking of purchasing this one to start with but open to try others!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend! 

Yours truly, 
Emily Ann

No comments: