Sunday, July 10, 2016

Sunday Shopping



Happy Saturday friends! 
I am back this Sunday to bring you a few things I've had my eye on. July is officially my birthday month and when my mom asked me what I wanted, I decided to take to the web and see what I could find. And what else happens when you take to online shopping... you find all too much. This weekend I am working both Saturday and Sunday, womp womp but hoping to grab some time outside once I get off and also drinks with friends. Enough about that though, here's a few picks and finds...


I have pretty broad shoulders which unfortunately makes it hard to pull off anything off the shoulder that looks decent. I love the strap detail of this top and its less then $20 price tag.


Very similar to the other but a little more flowy.


I am all for a good tee and these have been a favorite as of lately. I love to pair them with jeans and sandals for running errands. 


This is a little different for me but I am all about a good romper. This would be perfect thrown over a bathing suit from the beach or perfect for warmer weather and a summer concert. 


I have yet to really hop on the gladiator sandal train because I am not really sure its the right look for me. However these look like just the right mix of edge, comfort, and trendy that I could do. 

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!
Yours truly, 
Emily Ann





No comments: