Saturday, March 5, 2016

Saturday Shopping



While unfortunately I am working this weekend, I am wishing I were out shopping for all things spring and fun. I am officially over the cold and ready for dresses, sandals, and even more ready for summer. Here's a few things I have my eye on...



I am on the hunt for a long sleeve black romper to have for the spring and summer. I think I would get a ton of use out of it but I am having the hardest time finding one I like. While I do like the one above, I still think I could find a better one. Suggestions? 


Same brand as the romper above but I absolutely love love love this shift. I have a friends engagement party in may and think this would be perfect, possibly paired with...

Y'all I saw these in the store last week and can't believe I didn't get them. They are perfect and a steal for less then $40! 

Also by Forever 21 are these amazing fringed heels. I have a few weddings/events over the spring and summer and these would be perfect paired with almost anything. 



Perfect for work on paired with white skinnies in the summer, a statement necklace and some sandals. 


These look so similiar to a pair of Karen Walkers I have been lusting over for quite some time but not ready hit go due to their price. These are a steal and so cute. 

Hope everyone is having a lovely Saturday!
Yours truly, 
Emily Ann




1 comment:

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

I am so ready for spring and summer and am dying to splurge on some new pieces for my closet! I posted about a black romper that I love from Francesca's recently, but it's short sleeved.