Thank goodness Thursday is here and technically my weekend starts tonight! I love having Fridays off and its definitely something I look forward to all week, its a day I typically get my life back in order from a stressful week and prepare for the weekend! This week included more long hours and working on my final for grad school that is due tomorrow. Here's a few of my thoughts from this week...
- Temps are supposed to reach almost 90 today! 90 is a bit hot for me so lucky for me I will be inside but put me on a beach and I would be perfect!
- I did not go grocery shopping this week and have no idea how I managed to eat throughout the week based on what is in my back account.
- It's officially ice coffee season and I can't wait to whip of a batch of coffee ice cubes to have throughout next week.
- I've only managed to work out twice this week... help.
- I can't believe in just a few days I will be on my way to California to finally see on of my best friends! Tuesday can not come fast, look for tomorrow's post more about my trip.
- This quote couldn't be more true and a serious reminder
Here's to making it through the day for the weekend!