Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Piperlime Sale Picks

Piperlime Sale Picks




This morning I woke up like I do most mornings- stumbling into bathroom to shower, make coffee and then turn on the news while I get ready. Normally I have the news on as background and occasionally listen to bits and pieces of things that catch my ear. Imagine my surprise as I am almost ready to walk out the door to find that I am hearing school closings and delays due to snow that has accumulated in just the past hour. With that being said, I am currently blogging from bed and getting ready to enjoy another snow day of relaxing and resting. What better way to pass the day then by doing a bit of online perusing and shopping. Above are my picks from the current Piperlime sale, definitely check it out if you haven't already!  Hope everyone is staying warm and safe in the snow!

Yours truly, 
Emily Ann

No comments: