Thursday, February 19, 2015

Life Lately



The past few weeks have felt like a whirl wind. From being extremely busy at work to moving, the blog has taken a bit of a backseat to everything going on. We are also experiencing freezing temps here in NC, make it hard to want to do anything other then stay warm in bed. Today's post is a bit of a modge podge of catching up...

A typical morning view- Tall Latte, Kind bar, and my May Designs planner.


Thumbs up for my hair growing up enough to add some curls. Excuse the awkward selfie. 


A Valentines lunch with a friend before seeing 50 Shades of Grey. Truth- I actually enjoyed the movie way more then I thought I would. 


Valentine sweets from work.


The view of Raleigh from one of my favorite spots- Boylan Bridge Brewpub

Yours truly, 
Emily Ann





2 comments:

My Life as A Plate said...

How much do you love your May Designs planner? I love mine, I can't live without it.

The Pink Growl said...

Your hair looks great! I got a May book for Christmas and I am in love with it. I've been using it as a prayer journal and it's just awesome!