Friday, February 27, 2015

Weekend





Anyone else seriously over winter? We had 2 snow days this week and while it's nice to have a little extra R&R time, this girl can't wait for some warmer temps. For the past two weeks my entire routine and schedule as been thrown to the way side due to weather, long days at work, and trying to juggle everything else in life. This weekend with not too much going on, I am hoping to get in a workout at the gym or maybe even 2, a trip to Barnes and Noble and some organizing around the house. Sounds exciting right? Here's this week's finds...

/ As a bit of a makeup junkie myself, I loved seeing this list of who to follow on IG

/ In an attempt to get myself back on track, I am thinking about trying this 21 Day Fix

/ Lately I've been really into Moscow mules thanks to my roommate who has perfected the art of creating one. Thinking I might need to try this similar cocktail

/ Lusting over this living room space

/ As someone who stresses far too much about others and what they think, this needs to be ingrained in my mind. 

Hope everyone has a fabulous and warm weekend!

Yours truly, 
Emily Ann

No comments: