Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Midweek Muse

Midweek Muse




Linking up again this week for Midweek Muse with Ann and Morgan! I am loving everything about this outfit and think it would perfect with all these hot and humid days we are having here in Richmond!


This week is flying by with long and busy days at work and gearing up for working again this weekend. Tomorrow I'll be posting a splurge/save find AND a few new workouts I have tried in an attempt to get back to my routine.

Hope everyone is having a great week so far!


Yours truly, 
Emily 

3 comments:

Annie {flourishinfertility.com} said...

I love this entire look! Great for the heat, and the stripes with the pink are perfect. Cute, classic, and on trend as always :) Thanks for linking up! xo

Unknown said...

Love the black and pink together and really love how you paired it with that necklace that gives it a little edge!! I'm into mixing preppy and edgy together lately...this outfit does it perfectly :)

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Love everything about this look!