Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Mid Week Muse: After Work You Can Find Me...

After Work You Can Find Me...




Linking up again this week for Ann and Morgan's link up- Mid Week Muse ! This week I went with a bit of a different theme and thought it would be fun to see what others do when they get home from work. First think I do when I get home from work is change into comfier clothes, taking off pants and a bra has got to be one of the best feelings. Being that I work out in the morning I love that it's out of the way and I have the night to do whatever I want.Once I change, it's time to head into the kitchen for a little music and wine while I whip up dinner. Music is typically Van Morrison, Chardonnay is the wine of choice, and I normally always a candle burning. This part of my day is often my favorite and gives me a time to unwind and relax after what is usually a crazy and stressful day at work. 

What is your routine after work? 

Be sure to check out Ann and Morgan's posts for Mid Week Muse! 


Yours truly, 
Emily

6 comments:

Pampers & Pearls said...

LOVE this post! HAHA...I hear ya on every level! The first thing I do is take off my bra - I always feel like my ribcage is in a vice til I get that thing off! My favorite wine is Carmenere, music is everything from Mickey Mous Clubhouse to Coldplay, and the favorite candle is Capri Blue Aloha Orchid!

Thanks for linking up again! XOXO

Annie {flourishinfertility.com} said...

You have hit the nail on the head! Lately, I've been in pajama pants though - even the elastic on my running shorts feels to hot/uncomfortable for this heat. Love a gal that knows how to relax!! xo

Ashley said...

I love this! I really need to try and workout in the mornings, I just can't bring myself to wakeup that early. I always listen to Van Morrison, Frank Sinatra or Earth Wind & Fire while cooking dinner with a glass of vino :)

Tess said...

That's exactly how I like to come home from work too! As soon as I come home, I whip off my work clothes and keep the TV off. After a walk with the dog, I love to put music on, pour a glass of wine, and just zone out for a bit before making dinner. Pintrest or Solitare are usually my Go-To's and in the summer I love listening to the Darius Rucker pandora station, but in the winter it's Christmas music or my boyfriend Frank ;)

Unknown said...

Love this because I think we can all relate. After I put my son to bed around 6:30, I love to pour a glass of wine and get dinner ready. I've been loving the Pop Hits music channel on my Cable lately!!

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

Sounds like the perfect evening and it reminds me of what life was like before the kiddos :)