Friday, June 6, 2014

5 On Friday



Thank goodness Friday is finally here! The past 2 weeks have kicked my butt and I could not be more excited for a weekend with relaxing, fun with friends, and seeing my family. Tonight is one of my best friend's 30th birthday and we are throwing her a roof top soiree and then hitting the town. Saturday will be spent at the river before making my way back to Richmond to relax. Sunday I am off to Annapolis to see my family and spend the day at the beach! Cheers to a great weekend ahead! Here's a look at this past week...

{one}

On Monday I had the day off and decided there was nothing that would make me happier then heading to the beach. I found a small quiet beach a little over an hour outside of Richmond in the Hampton area and absolutely loved my beach day. It was so nice to be out of the city enjoying the weather and having a little "me" time. 


{two}

We had amazing weather in Richmond this week and I couldn't think of a more perfect way to celebrate National Running Day then by going on a beautiful early morning run. 


{three}

Happiness is wearing pink scrubs, my weekend starting on Thursday night, AND a glass of wine in my hand. 


 {four}

This week my little was in town for the night and I am so glad I was able to spend time with her. Catching up over a glass of wine on the patio was the perfect ending to the day. 


{five}

This quote couldn't be more spot on. 


Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!


Yours truly, 
Emily 

5 comments:

The Pink Growl said...

Happiness is definitely pink anything (scrubs works) and wine!

Tess said...

You were a busy on this last week! I love the picture of you in the scrubs drinking a glass of wine - SO well deserved!

Caitlin C said...

Loving that black lace top! Have a great weekend, and get some R&R

Caitlin C
www.withpearlsandastethoscope.com

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

So jealous of how close you are to the beach!

Unknown said...

Yay I'm honored that I made another blog post ;) Love you Em!! So looking forward to another fun time at the river this weekend. Orange crushes are waiting with our names all over them!