Monday, March 25, 2013

Weekend Report

Monday, monday we meet again. Please tell me everyone else hit the snooze button at least 4 times this morning? I had such a wonderful and relaxing weekend, I hardly made it out of bed this morning. It didn't help that there was a ridiculous amount of snow outside... yes the week of Easter. 

Friday I got out of work around 1 and headed to get new tires... not very exciting but I made the best of it. 
New Self and coconut water 

My 7 day cleanse only lasted 5 days- this was my plain old coffee I enjoyed on Saturday morning after a good gym session. It had been 6 days since I had coffee and it was amazing! Saturday I also went to meet a few friends to cheer on VCU. Unfortunately they lost but our fun did not stop there, we made a day out of it and headed to a local brewery to enjoy some live music, the warm weather, and few more beers. 

Sunday was up early for a Palm Sunday mass. 

I wrapped the weekend up with some hot sake and miso soup and also saw the new Olympus Has Fallen movie. The movie was SO good and I highly recommend you check it out!

Tomorrow I will be posting my review of my 5 day cleanse so stay posted!

Hope everyone has a great week!


Yours truly,

No comments: