Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Five.

Happy Friday Y'all! Hope everyone had a wonderful week! I felt the week dragged on a little myself but boy am I glad its Friday. This week was crazy with work and don't even ask me if I worked out because this girl only made it to Barre once... gross. This weekend I have plans to grab drinks and dinner with a friend, hit up the outlets and a few winerys and end my weekend with church and barre! Should be a great weekend and I can't wait to get it started. 

This past week I tried a few things off pinterest that I wanted to share...

Last night I made this amazing Pesto Pizza. It was SO easy and tasted so so good. I will be having pizza for days but I am totally ok with that. Check out the recipe here. The recipe calls for making your own crust but G. picked up already made dough and rolled out and it tasted amazing. 

Also I never shared about my weekend at home! Here's a few snap shots of how I spend the weekend. I relaxed and spent a ton of time with mom and gram and it was exactly what I needed. I am guilty to say that I didn't even get together with any friends from home but it was honestly one of those weekends I just wanted to be with my family. I am planning a trip home in a few weeks to get in lots of friend time though so no worries!

Another idea found off pinterest- a necklace holder made from driftwood. I will post more about this next week but I am in love and I would by lying if I said I didn't wear a necklace everyday this week just because they were hanging on this.

A movie date with my momma to see Safe Haven. Animal print flats and of course peanut M&Ms and popcorn. 

A new throw pillow for my little apartment. I absolutely loved this print and the warm gold hue. I scored it on sale at TJ Maxx.

Feet up and enjoying the sun streaming through our back windows. 

What do you have planned for the weekend?

Yours truly, 
Em





1 comment:

Emily said...

You're killin' me with that pizza, it looks so good right now!

xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com