Friday, March 1, 2013

Ramblings

TGIF Y'all! Another weekend off and this weekend I am headed home to spend the weekend relaxing with my family. I am loving all these weekends off, I feel like I can enjoy my weekends and spend them relaxing and with friends. This week thankfully flew by fast and and although it was crazy busy, I still had time to fit in a few things...

A yummy dinner at home after a long day- Roasted cabbage, sweet potatoes and tofu with a side of yummy sriracha


Ending a good gym session with my new obsession from Elwood Thompsons- Get Glowing smoothie. Spinach, almond milk, almond butter, chia seeds, and banana 

Finally got a chance to wear this fun blue blouse to work! Pardon the broken drawer in the background. 

Now as for things that have caught my eye this week...
I'm a sucker for a good find at Forever and I adore this striped dress. Perfect for spring and could be worn to work with cute flats or in summer with jacks!

These most definitely need to make their way onto my eyes ASAP. I saw them while I was perusing J.Crew and instantly fell in love. 





I recently spied this amazing bag and Francesca's and for the life of my can't figure out why I left it behind. It is currently in my online basket, next stop- my door step! Its reversible, with the other side being black but I love the deep camel color best. 

As for the rest of the weekend, I stumbled across this pin and couldn't believe how much it sounded like my own To Do list!




Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! 

Yours truly, 
Em

No comments: