Thursday, March 21, 2013

Things For Thursday


With the first day of spring yesterday, I seemed to have caught a case of spring shopping fever. Slightly upset I woke up to snow falling this morning? But eager to get some warm weather and new pieces for spring. Side note- when I wrote the title for this post, I completely wrote Wednesday Wish list, thinking it was Wednesday. Thank goodness today is Thursday, half day of work tomorrow and then this girl is off for the weekend! Here are a few things I spied this week.

Mildly obsessed with these gold rectangle highballers



LOVING this dress from F21. I have seen a few other bloggers that have ordered it and it looks adorable, great for dressing up with pair of nude heels or just out for a summer day.



How amazing is this dress from J.Crew factory?! And for only $55!



I'm a big hat wearer when it comes to laying on the beach and clearly this hat will be purchased before my beach getaway next month.


Also a necessity for sunny warmer weather.







Yours truly, 

No comments: