Friday, September 1, 2017

Weekend Links




Happy Friday y'all! Hope everyone had a good week and is ready for a long relaxing holiday weekend. I have been off since last Friday and it has been amazing and such a needed break. Today I am heading to the river for the weekend for a little more R&R before it's back to work next week. The weather is supposed to be a little iffy but I loaded up on some new books and plan to just enjoy the last of my vacation. Here are some links and finds of the week...

+ I've become a huge fan of letting my hair dry, it's so much easier as well as less time consuming and gives me a chance to get out of the door a lot sooner. Here are some tips for ways to style your hair without really styling it. 

+ How yummy does this recipe look? I think I will be making this this weekend for a fresh and easy side. 

+ Obsessed with these pants and love how they are styled in the picture. These could easily be worn now with a cute tank and even later with a blazer and some pumps. 

+ This house is an absolute dream, absolutely stunning. 

+ I needed this reminder today, it is 100% true. 

Off to finish packing, stock up on wine and snacks, and then it's to the river!

Yours truly, 
Emily Ann

No comments: