Thursday, August 31, 2017

Thoughts for Thusday: Shopping Haul



Happy almost Friday y'all! 

If you follow me on instagram you probably saw on my story that I went on a bit of a shopping spree while on vacation. What else is there to do at the beach when it rain but hit up the outlets, am I right? I totally made out with a ton of great stuff and thought I would share a bit of what I snagged...

+ J.Crew Factory is currently have a great sale- 50% off everything. I was able to score so many great pieces, I can't wait to wear them back at work next week. 

I got this camel color as well as the burgundy and think it will be perfect for fall temps as well as layering over a t-shirt, blouse, or button down. 



I am super excited about these pants and got them in the navy color as well. They are stretchy but are also structured enough that you can wear them all day and not have them baggy and wrinkly. Best part- they make them in a petite option. 


This was another one I couldn't decide between this color or they also offer it in red so just ended up getting them both. 


Probably my favorite buy from shopping is these suede blue/grey flats. I wear flats pretty much every day to work and I've gotten in the worst habit of alternating between 2 different pairs. These will be a great addition and I also snagged them in black as well. 


I've never been one for printed or decorated t-shirts but for some reason I loved this one. I figured I could throw it on with some black skinny pants and a cardigan for work or throw on with jeans for running weekend errands. 


These I ordered online and am hoping they turn out as cute as they look. I only have 1 pair of skinny jeans and they have rips in the knees so wanted a pair that was a bit more polished looking. 

I mean at this point why not throw pair of earings in the mix. I am forever losing my earings so wanted to get a small pair that was on major sale that I wouldn't mind too much if I lose or they fall out. 

+ Next I hopped over to Gap Factory and scored this sweater for just $16. 

At first I wasn't sure if this sweater was a little too much which it definitely might be but I thought it would be cute to throw over a black dress for work. Thoughts?


Um how cute is this classic trench and I got it for less then $40! This will be perfect in a couple weeks when the weather starts getting a bit cooler and I can't wait. 


+ Banana Republic Factory was also offering 50% off everything so I scooped up this cute geometric flutter sleeve top. 



+ Last but not least, Anthropologie is also offering 30% off sale items and I finally pulled the trigger on a top I've been eyeing for quite some time. 


Whew, what a shopping trip. I have really been needing some new work clothes for awhile now so I'm glad I was able to get so many things on sale and spent half the price I normally would. All the sales will continue through the weekend so make sure you check them out! 

Yours truly, 
Emily Ann

No comments: