Friday, September 8, 2017

Weekend




Happy Friday y'all! Anyone else think for a short work week that this week just dragged on? Unfortunately I am working this weekend but honestly looking forward to having a low key weekend and plan to spend my evenings just relaxing and doing a bit of Netflixing. My heart and prayers go out to everyone being affect by Hurricane Irma, I can't imagine the devastation that has already taken place and what's to come when it hits Florida and the coast. We won't be seeing any bad weather in Raleigh until Monday or Tuesday but hopefully it will just be rain. I hope everyone stays safe and has a lovely weekend, here's this weeks roundup of links and finds...

+ Another house tour that has me ready to move in. 

+ Chili season is officially upon us and I can't wait. There is nothing better then coming home from a long day and being able to smell dinner as your walking in the house. This recipe is a different take on chili but looks so yummy and from one of my favorite sites. 

+ Majorly loving this poncho for fall, and it's under $15. 

+ I can't believe I am about to admit this but how have I still not been to Charleston? This article is making me want to plan and book my trip ASAP.

+ I needed this quote today. 

Yours truly, 
Emily Ann

No comments: