Thursday, May 21, 2015

Nordstrom Picks


Ever have one of those weeks where nothing seems to go the way you had planned? I am currently having one of those weeks, aka the reason for the silence around here. Last weekend I was in Philadelphia for my cousins wedding shower and got back in town on Monday. Since then it has been one thing after the next of stressful days, more car problems, and not feeling so great. The kicker is there is no time to recuperate or relax because this girl is heading right back up to Philadelphia this weekend for my grandmother's 90th... yes 2 weekends in a row. This morning I am heading to pick up a rental car and will be on the road home to Maryland this evening before it's back in the car Friday morning heading up north. While I can't wait to spend more time with my family up there, I can't help but feel a bit overwhelmed. I promise to do some catching up next week on life, Jackie's wedding shower, and the rest of my travels. However until then, let's talk about something a bit more exciting... The Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale. 

Nordstrom Picks




I am thinking any of the above items would cheer me up in no time. 

Yours truly, 
Emily Ann

1 comment:

Roots Out West said...

That Kate Spade watch is adorable.