Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Pink/Navy Wedding Shower Recap



A few weeks ago, I mentioned I was traveling up to Pennsylvania for my counsins wedding shower and have yet to post about it! Jackie's wedding will be my first time as a bridesmaid and I have loved being a part of the wedding process and can't wait for her special day. Unfortunately because I am so far, it was a bit hard to as involved in the planning as I would have liked but her shower turned out beautifully and was such a fun day. 

We chose to do navy and pink colors because those are her actual wedding colors as well and thought it would tie in nicely to the day of the wedding. Here are a few pics snapped of the shower and decorations...

My cousin Jill actually made her banner and I can't believe how well it turned out! By the end of the first hour, the table was completely full of gifts. From her bridesmaids, Jackie received a wine basket for different occasions and the place settings off her registry as well as few other odds and ends. 

The mimosa/ drink station was one of my favorites and a big hit. The tassel streamer was ordered off etsy. 

Jackie and her bridesmaids + her mom and sweet little Quinn. 

All the tables were decorated in navy an blue and topped with fresh flowers and place settings, as well fabric table runners made from the the fabric store. 

There was an abundance of food, from cheese and crackers to tomato pie and spaghetti- it was a lot of yummy food. 

We played a few games while Jackie was opening her gifts including a question and answer done by her fiance as well as a left/right poem. The whole day was absolutely amazing and I am so happy I was able to not only travel in town for it but also to be apart of the planning and actual day of festivities. 

Yours truly, 
Emily Ann

4 comments:

Tess said...

Ah - those balloons packed such a fun punch!!

Caroline {Virginia Sweet} said...

mimosa stations are a must at any shower! love the colors!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Looks like fun...love navy and pink together!

Emmett T said...

Thanks forr writing