Friday, October 3, 2014

Weekend






TGIF friends! Today's post is coming to you from new city for a few months- Durham! I am officially moved in and can't wait to start my new career on Monday. This weekend I am looking forward to exploring my new city, checking out a bluegrass festival with friends, and preparing for the upcoming week!

Here's a few things throughout the week past...

- This kitchen could not be more perfect, I love the country style sink and marble countertops. 

- Three of my favorite foods combined in this recipe that is too easy not to try. 

- I've been on the hunt for new eyeglasses and I am obsessing over these. 

- This is the bluegrass festival I will be checking out this weekend, can't wait for a beautiful day filled with live music and local vendors. 

- Truer words have never been written.

Yours truly,
Emily Ann

2 comments:

Katie @ Lady Like said...

Best of luck with your new job in your new city :)

Nat said...

Good luck in your new city and job and have fun exploring!