Friday, October 10, 2014

TGIF





Y'all... I have not looked forward to a weekend this long since I can't remember when. With the first week of my new job under my belt, I am feeling so so excited for my new adventure but utterly exhausted. I wish I plans to relax and take it easy over the weekend but I am looking at a jam packed weekend of running errands, having friends in town, and attending a newlywed party for one of my best friends. With all that being said, I am looking forward to some down time Sunday afternoon before heading back to another exciting and busy week at work. Here's a few finds from the week...

- Roasted chickpeas are one of my favorite snacks to make, especially on top of a salad. This recipe is new to me but I can't wait to try it out. 

- Loving this simple bathroom organization

- A great splurge vs. save beauty guide

- Wishing I was picking up these beauties this weekend, perfect with so many things

- I aspire...

Cheers to Friday friends!

Yours truly, 
Emily Ann


No comments: