Thursday, August 14, 2014

Thoughts For Thursday: Currently

Thoughts For Thursday: Currently



Today's thoughts for Thursday include everything I currently have my eye on. With Fall just around the corner I am finding myself drawn more and more to pieces that can be worn from late August into the cooler temps. 

One.
This Larkin Tote from Banana Republic is beautiful and could definitely be worn throughout most seasons. Bonus that it's on sale right now!

Two.
I am a sucker for anything stripped and this dress definitely makes the cut. Can't beat a good Target find. 

Three.
Normally I just use a simple Neutrogena facial cleanser to remove my makeup at night. While this does the job, I often feel like I still have some makeup on my face. This cleanser is a bit thicker and would be perfect for the cooler months ahead when my skin tends to need a bit more moisture. 

Four.
Gold and leather strap watch... perfection. 

Five.
These candles were recently on sale during the Nordstroms Anniversary sale and I can't believe I forgot to snatch them up. I love all these scents and love that the design of the tins add a little something extra to the room their placed in.

Six. 
Drooling over these grey suede scalloped heels, absolutely to die for. 

Anything you currently have your eye on?

Yours truly, 
Emily Ann

4 comments:

Tess said...

Omg I want those shoes!

Carly said...

Those shoes are gorgeous and I've been wanting to try that cleansing balm! The makeup remover is one of my favorites!

Kristina @ Medicine and Manicures said...

Loving that little striped dress and THOSE HEELS!!! Perfect fall getup :)

Nat said...

Love that Larkin tote from Banana! I also love that striped dress-such a good find!