Friday, August 8, 2014

Weekend




Thank goodness the weekend is finally here. This week while I had Friday off just seemed stressful and rushed. While I wish I had the weekend off, I am heading to work both Saturday and Sunday but no plans other then to relax and enjoy the last bit of summer. Here's some finds from this week...

\ I love every inch of this apartment. I live for looking at The Everygirl's apartment styles and this one I absolutely fell in love with this one. From the prints to the pillows to the book case design... I am obsessed. 

\ I have heard nothing but RAVE reviews about this overnight cream. Once fall comes around my face tends to need a bit more moisture and I am thinking this will be perfect to add my bedtime routine. 

\ Anyone else beyond obsessed with seasoned pretzels? This recipe looks too easy to pass up! 

\ In one of my latest Target runs I found these set of sheets and am thinking I may need to go back and get them. They are an absolute steal and would match perfectly in my grey/navy room. 

\ Gap is currently having their Friends & Family sale, there are a ton of great pieces for a steal including this scarf

\ This quote is spot on. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Yours truly, 
Emily Ann

No comments: