Friday, August 29, 2014

Weekend




Happy Friday! I am so excited the weekend is finally here after a long and stressful week, I can't wait to unwind and relax. This weekend I am heading out of town to cheer on the Pirates for the first game of the season! I can't wait to be back in my college town surrounded by some of my best friends. Other plans for the weekend include catching up on Breaking Bad (a new addiction) and getting lots of sleep for lack thereof this past week. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, here are a few finds from this week...

< Ever since seeing the coveted tartan scarf from Zara last season I have been on the hunt for something similar and am happy to announce this gem is currently on it's way to me! Here's a few styling looks I can't wait to try- 1, 2, 3

<  Miranda Lambert recently lost a ton of weight and although she looked great before... that girl is fit. I'm looking forward to trying out this routine next week. 

< This spinach pie recipe looks too easy not to try, perfect to throw together before a tailgate! 

< Now that my hair has finally grown out after chopping it nearly 2 yeas ago, I am itching to make a change and love this long bob. 

< This quote is spot on.

Next week I will be making a BIG announcement- stay tuned for details! 

Yours truly, 
Emily Ann

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I want to chop my into a long bob too! Have to hold on until after the wedding, but after that I’m choppin’! Hope you had a wonderful weekend friend!