Sunday, January 29, 2012

Scenes from the Weekend

Here's a few snapshots of what I was up to this weekend...

Spending time in D.C with friends

Baked up a batch of Chocolate Hazelnut Oatmeal Cookies, recipe courtesy of Girl Meets Life

Enjoyed my favorite guilty pleasure

Loving Anthropologie's  necklace and charm display

Call me a sucker but this weekend I got absolutely hooked onto this show and managed to complete the first season, accomplishment or just pathetic I'll let you decide.

Spent last night at a great dueling piano bar in Baltimore!


Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend









5 comments:

Allyson McGuire said...

Anytime you can watch a whole season of anything in one weekend is an accomplishment...and those cookies look incredible! Thanks for sharing!

Allyson
http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Watching seasons of shows is the best! Once i start it's hard to stop so don't feel like you're the only one! Hope you have a great week! :)

Michelle said...

And now Monday is back! Hope everyone has a productive and fun week!

Allyson McGuire said...

I know I already commented on this post, but I had to let you know! I was recently tagged on my blog, and I've passed it to you! stop by Cupcakes and Candy Canes and check it out!

Allyson
http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

Angela Alpaugh said...

Hi sweetheart, from your newest follower!