Sunday, January 22, 2012

Easy Like Sunday morning

Words cant even begin to describe how relaxing this weekend was! I did absolutely close to nothing... and loved every second of it!


My weekend included...

-staying in Friday AND Saturday

- having a great breakfast Saturday and Sunday morning
(homemade oatmeal on Saturday and pancakes on Sunday)

- spending far too much time on pinterest

- found some amazing new blogs to follow

-had Chinese take out

- found one of my favorite beers at a local liquor store
(Wells Banana Bread Beer, if you haven't tried it- please do, its amazing!)

- and best of all getting to spend some time with my family!

I would say that's a pretty amazing weekend!

I also did some jammin all weekend to these songs, none of them are new but they were the playlist to my very relaxing weekend and I wanted to share!


Ray LaMontagne- You are the Best Thing

Etta James- Sunday Kind of Love

Kings of Leon- Pyro

Amos Lee- Keep it Loose, Keep it Tight

Mumford and Sons- Winter Winds



1 comment:

Sarah said...

Lazy weekends are the best! And those are all great songs to accompany your weekend!