Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What I'm Wanting to serve over the Holidays!

Even though I do not get home until Christmas Eve, I still have plenty of recipes I can't wait to try once I get home and am with my family! Here are a few that I have collected and am so excited about making!

Twice baked red bliss potatoes with feta and rosemary

Puff pastry wrapped Brie

Pear and gruyere panini

Artichoke Dip Bread

None of these look even remotely healthy but I cant wait to try them out none the less. I did want to share an amazing dinner I made last night...

Seared scallops with spinach and garlic over brown rice. This was absolutely AMAZING and so easy to make! This meal was just what I needed after a tough day at work!

Today I'm working a 6-11 shift and will most definitely be picking up a Starbucks on the way.
I hope everyone had a great day!








6 comments:

Miranda said...

oh my gosh that dinner looks amazing! i'm hungry now! :) oh and i really want to try that artichoke dip bread too!

lori said...

im totally pinning the pastry wrapped brie... i saw this on tv the other day and wanted to try it, and i love the bow!

your dinner looks fabulous. scallops are one of my faves!

Sarah said...

These look like such great recipes! Have fun making and enjoying them!

Cori H. said...

The food looks amazing! Enjoy! :)

Michelle said...

Your dinner looks amazing!

Katherine said...

omg that puff pastry brie looks SO delicious!!! Your seared scallops look amazing too!