Friday, December 2, 2011

A much better day and my confession..

First off, thank you to everyone for the sweet comments and concerns about my car being broken into! It meant so much to me and I apologize for my grumpy post yesterday!

Today has been much better for the following reasons:
- got in an early morning gym session and was able to watch Live with Kelly while running on the treadmill
- headed to starbucks after my workout
- finally got my eye brows done ( it was getting ugly)
- my dad came in town to visit me for the weekend!

All in all that sounds like a much better day then the one before and the weekend is only going to get better! Tomorrow I plan to show my dad more around Charlotte and maybe catch a movie. Anyone have any recommendations on good movies out right now?

Also in the second portion of today's post title you will notice it says my confession. I noticed a lot of other blogs posting about Christmas and the Holidays but my confession ::drumroll please:: is that I am just not even ready to think about the Holidays! Call me a scrooge but I am drowning in work for my internship and counting the days till its over that even listening to Christmas music stresses me out more! I am so happy to read other's post about Christmas and their celebrations of the Holidays but please please dont think less of me if I'm just not there yet! I will try to knock some Christmas sense into me over the weekend so I'm not such a Grinch!



I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am right there with you! I am so consumed with school that I just don't even want to think about the holidays! Have fun today!