Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thankful Thursday...

Just a warning in advance that I am super tired so this post may not exactly be the greatest! Being that today is Thursday I will continue the spirit of last thursday and talk about what I am thankful for!

TOMORROW IS FRIDAY!

A week from tomorrow I will be flying home to surprise my wonderful momma for her 50th!

My dad booked my flight today for my cousins wedding in November... I can not wait!

Getting off work at 1:00 today, the good part of going in at 7:00

Driving to Raleigh with D. tomorrow to meet up with some friends from Greenville!

D. letting me have remote control privileges and watching Greys while he patiently read his book next to me.

Finally going to get pumpkins this weekend!


Again I'm extremely sorry for the short post but I am beyond tired and have to be at work at 6:30 tomorrow! Hope everyone had a great Thursday!

No comments: