Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Halfway through the week & Pinteresting Wednesday

Woo hoo we're halfway through the week! This week could be dragging on slower! I am especially tired today and pretty sure I will be asleep before 9 and can not wait. I did look around after work today for a cute fall dress for tomorrow but was bummed to not find a thing! Also, anyone else completely fallen off their workout wagon? I need to desperately find motivation to get to the gym again! If anyone has any good motivation tips let me know! For todays post I decided to link up with TheVintageApple for Pinteresting Wednesday!


I am dying for a pair of cheetah flats for fall!


organization.

I'm going pumpkin picking this weekend and cant wait to try this out!

love the look of wrap watches!

I foresee this craft happening in my near future

D. got me a pallet and I can't wait to decide what craft I'm going to do!

Call me 5 years old but I never let my feet hang off the bed

Van Morrison knows everything.


I hope everyone had a great Wednesday! 

4 comments:

Miss Southern Prep said...

I love those cheetah flats--so cute!

Brittany said...

Cute pins! I need that organization paper!

I just found your blog today and I would love for you to check out mine and follow back! :)

bmaryandblessed.blogspot.com

Kerry said...

LOVE the lace pumpkin!

megan said...

Hey Emily! I couldn't find your email address to answer your question, but my gold chain bracelet is actually from Express! As well as a very cute pair of leopard flats! :)