Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Routines and Tunes for Tuesday

Last night I go to bed later than I normally do, completely OK in my book seeing as how I was up later enjoying a wine tasting with my roommates. What better way to celebrate the end of Monday. However when I woke up this morning I had a hard time getting myself together and out the door. I felt like my routine was thrown off and I wasn't sure where to being getting ready or end. Does everyone have a routine they follow in the morning or is it just whatever is fast enough to get out the door?

My routine includes:
-Wake up at latest 5:25 a.m.
-Shower
-Brush teeth
-Make up
-Hair
-Breakfast
-Get dressed
-Check emails if time
-Pack lunch
-Leave house at 6:20 a.m

Sometimes if I'm lucky I have time to make coffee. I also am blessed that I can wear scrubs to work, which cuts out any time I would normally have to decide what to wear that day. What does your morning routine consist of?

Being that its Tuesday and sometimes more of a struggle than Monday I decided to include a few songs I'm loving right now. 






Hope everyone has a great Tuesday! Almost halfway through the week!

2 comments:

lori said...

i have a total routine too... thankfully i dont have to wake up until a good bit later than you, but i wish i got to wear scrubs! picking out an outfit to wear is the hardest/most time consuming part!

Emily said...

I have a routine too! But thank goodness mine doesn't include waking up that early! I am not a morning person!!