Sunday, October 9, 2011

Songs for Sunday and other rantings...

Being that a dream of mine is to be a DJ in life, I have decided to share a few songs I'm currently listening to/will become obsessed with this week.




Last night I ended up staying in drinking some wine and watching lifetime movies with a girlfriend, always a great Saturday in my book. Today has been filled with work for my internship and laying around. This could be potentially TMI... but its that time of the month and all day I've had a heating pad attached to me and have been praying a Cook Out milkshake will magically appear in front of me...no such luck yet. It also has been a terrible weekend for sports, the Phillies did not make it to the playoffs, ECU played like they had never seen a football and lost, and the Eagles lost as well.

As for the rest of the day, I plan on relaxing, planning meals for this week, and finishing up a few assignments. I try to plan out my meals for the week so I don't have to think about what I'm having and it makes grocery shopping a lot easier! I'm hoping to try out a new crock pot recipe and thinking about making Minestrone Soup. Bless whoever thought of the crock pot because it has been a lifesaver since I started working 8+ hour days and never feel like cooking when I get home. Hope everyone had a great and relaxing Sunday!

Also be sure to check out the following great giveaways!





No comments: