Friday, November 6, 2015

Weekend



Happy Friday friends! I am currently posting from the comfort of a lovely king sized bed in San Francisco where I have a work conference for the weekend. I am so excited to be back in one of my favorite cities and even more excited to spend time with one of my best friends that lives out here. While I am out here we plan try out a few new restaurants and explore some new spots around the city. Here's this weeks round up of links and finds...

// I am swooning over this apartment, I'll move in any day. 

// This sweater has been on major repeat lately, it's perfect to throw on with leggings and flats or dressed up with leather leggings and booties. 

// I am on a major spaghetti squash kick lately and have been making a different recipe each week. Next week I plan to try out this yummy meal

// Anyone else guilty of doing this?

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Yours truly, 
Emily Ann

No comments: