Friday, April 10, 2015

Weekend




.... That time I let a whole week go by since the last time I blogged... yep that just happened. Sorry friends, I wish I had a good excuse but the only thing I have is I needed a week of just me time. I would consider this week my getting back on track week- I went to work, worked out every day, cooked dinners (healthy dinners) and just generally had me time. Necessary. Anyone else ever have those weeks? My weekend officially started last night and I am so lucky to be having a 3 day weekend... cheers to that! Here's a few of this week's finds...

// Happy to see my hometown at the top of this lists places to travel! 

// With bikini season right around the corner, I am thinking I need to add this to my routine.

// It's hard to believe I have yet to try a recipe from Skinnytaste, with that being said- I think I'll start with this yumminess.

// This top for summer... yes.

//I believe this whole heartedly.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

Yours truly,
Emily Ann

3 comments:

Tess said...

Once you start with Skinnytaste, you'll never go back. She is my #1 go to!

Unknown said...

Hey Emily!

I live in RVA and just started a blog & I found your blog on Virginia Bloggers! Can't wait to read more. Your website is beautiful!

Lauren
cultivatecommunityrva.squarespace.com

Flooring Contractors South Vineland said...

This is a great bblog