Thursday, April 23, 2015

Catching up...Odds and Ends


Being that I shared some of my new beauty additions, it only seemed fair to share a few new additions to my closet...


I haven't actually decided if I'm keeping this blouse but it's Iv my closet for now. I love the bright color and how flowy it is but just not sure if I'm 100% in love, especially for the price. 


This was such a random find at H&M as it was the only one in the middle of a bunch of shirts. It will definitely need to be hemmed but it's a great dress for any season and can be dressed up or down. 

In other updates, here's a few things in my view as of lately.

Mornings made complete by homemade iced coffee, my favorite caldera candle, and fresh blooms. 


Lazy weekend breakfasts while catching up on blogging. 


A sweet Sunshine box made for a friend with lots of love and well wishes. 

Additionally anyone else relieved the week is almost over? While the weather isn't supposed to be great, I have some fun plans with friends coming in town. Here's to hoping the rest of the week is quick and easy! 

Yours truly, 
Emily Ann




2 comments:

Tess said...

That sunshine box - OH MY GOSH - I love it! I love, love, love themed gifts like that and yours is one of the best I've seen!

Hale0bound said...

Nice blog you havve