Wednesday, April 1, 2015

MId Week Thoughts



From working last weekend straight through this week, today should technically be my Friday but only 2 more days until this 8 day stretch is over. Talk about needing the weekend... this girl is ready. Here's a few random thoughts from this week...

// It's Wednesday and I still haven't been to the grocery store.. oops. That means it's been Starbucks Spinach Egg wrap for breakfasts, Kind bar and random other snack for lunch, and dinners out.

// Yesterday I managed to work out twice... ran in the a.m and strength training class in the evening, beach body where are ya?

// I can't believe today is April 1st! March absolutely flew by and was packed with busy weekends. With minimal plans in April I am hoping to get in a few low key weekends. 

// I started watching Bloodline on Netflix... addicted. Anyone else checked it out yet?

// With warmer temps but embarrassingly pale skin, I am thinking I need to invest in a good self tanner, recommendations welcomed!

// Is it Friday yet?

Yours truly, 
Emily Ann

2 comments:

Tess said...

I feel ya on March flying by.....the weeks just zip away! Hope you have a great week

Pink and Fabulous said...

I love the non-grocery shopping meals, lol! I have been using and loving St. Tropez self tanner!!