Tuesday, November 18, 2014

My Favorite Things- Christmas Wish-list

Happy Tuesday friends! Before I talk about my Christmas Wish-list, I have to mention this past weekend and how amazing it was. I have become horrible about documenting my weekends but truth be told I don't mind it. There's something nice about not paying attention to your phone or worrying about taking enough pictures, simply because your enjoying the moment. 

Friday night I didn't get out of work until late and was so tired I knew it would be an early night. On my way home I stopped and got a personal pizza from Whole Foods and a bottle of wine. I caught up on Greys and Scandal from the night before and was asleep by 10... totally OK in my book. 

Saturday morning I hit the gym for Muscle Pump then ran a few errands and did some cleaning around the house. That afternoon I headed to my friend, Mackenzie's house for some relaxing before a fun girls night out. Mackenzie is my little in my sorority and I am so thankful we are finally living in the same area. Saturday night we headed out for a fun dinner at Sushi Blues and then grabbed a few yummy cocktails at Clockwork. We had such a fun night catching up and enjoying each other's company, it was just what the doctor ordered after a stressful week at work! 

Sunday we continued our girls fun and headed to the mall for a little shopping. We spent nearly forever in Sephora, both being makeup junkies and walked out with some fun new makeup. Next we hit a few more stops before grabbing a late lunch. The rest of Sunday was spent cleaning around the house and getting ready for the week. Like I said... a wonderful weekend!

Now onto my Christmas Wish-list! 

This year I am so anxious to get home for the Holidays and spend time with my family. I normally have a few things in my that I want to ask for but this year I really had to think and do some research. I pulled a few things together and this is what I was able to come up with...

My Favorite Things- Christmas Wish-list




(One) Nars Cheek Set- Lately I am all about contouring and learning the art of what products to use and wear. I absolutely love Nars and currently use their blush and bronzer. This would be a great product to add to my collection to play a bit more with highlighting and definition. 

(Two) Paige "Huxton" Skinny Jeans- Paige is one of my favorite brands of jeans, they are soft but structured and don't need to be washed after every wear due to stretching out. I am a bit picky when it comes to my jeans and prefer them higher waisted, as well as super tight throughout the leg. 

(Three) Sultra The Bombshell Curling Iron- A friend of my mine has this wand and I can't wait to have it as well. It gives the perfect large barrel curls and looks so natural. I also think that using this wand holds better then using a regular clamp curling iron. 

(Four) Tory Burch Caroline Patent Ballet Flat- Call me absolutely insane but I do not own one pair of Tory Burch flats. I also bought a pair a few months ago during one of the Tory Burch sales but for the life of me could not decide which pair I wanted. I've decided on this pair and couldn't love them more, they go with nearly everything and actually look comfortable. 

(Five) Sam Edelman Penny Boot in Black- When it comes to riding boots, I have always stuck to a brown or cognac color. Black boots have never looked quite right on me until I tried this pair. My favorite thing about these boots is how plain and simple they are, nothing too extravagant, just a basic black boot with button detail. 

(Six) Kate Spade Gramercy Grand Watch- My gold watch broke a few months ago and I still can't believe I haven't given in and bought another one. I love this watch and think its incredibly elegant with the pearl background detail. 

(Seven) Steve Madden Galleryy Pump- Probably one of the things I need most on this list are these nude pumps. They are perfect and would go with so much and are just tall enough without making me nervous I would fall over. Also a steal right now at under $50!

(Eight) GiGi New York Uber Clutch- I have admired these beautiful clutches from afar for far too long now. I love this deep magenta color and would definitely add a gold monogram in the center for an added touch. 

What's on your Christmas wish-list?

Yours truly,
Emily Ann

4 comments:

Zelle B. said...

Love your wish list! I have a GiGi uber clutch that I adore, so next on my list is a GiGi Crossbody! Thanks for linking up!
xo Southern Style

megan said...

Just added that Nars cheek set to my wishlist - thank you! And I will agree and say that the TB Caroline's are much more comfortable than the Reva's..just my opinion though. :)

Morgan Riederer said...

Love that Nars cheek set!

Happy Tuesday!
Morgan
www.eenymeenyminymorgan.blogspot.com

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

I'll take one of each!