Thursday, August 8, 2013

Fall Favorites

Fall Favorites



J.Crew merino wool shirt / Oasis metallic jacket, $77 / Frye leather equestrian boots / ALDO leather pointed toe flat / Kate Spade dot bag / Kate Spade / Hive & Honey statement necklace / Tasha tube scarf



Alright y'all cal me crazy but this girl is ready for fall! It is by far my favorite season and I am literally counting down the days until there are cooler temps, pumpkin everything, and most important... football season! I am sure this will be one of many wish lists for fall but so far these are all on my radar. I am saving up for a few key pieces for fall, including a utility jacket, finally biting the bullet and buying Frye boots, and some new comfy but cute sweaters that can be worn both our and to work!

Whats on your fall wish list? 

Yours truly, 
Emily 

1 comment:

Arielle said...

I NEED those frye boots.