Monday, August 26, 2013

Monday's Montra



Not much to report from this weekend as I was at work both Saturday and Sunday. Friday night I met up with some friends at Hardywood Brewery (surprise surprise.) It was a rainy and chilly night so it was perfect to sit inside and enjoy some yummy beers. I was home relatively early and decided to tackle the show everyone has been talking about...

Orange Is The New Black.

So far I am on episode 4 and absolutely loved it! If you haven't checked it out, I highly suggest you do so. 

Sunday after work was also pretty uneventful- grocery shopping, packing, and more Orange is the New Black. This week will be a bit with going back to work tomorrow through Thursday and then off Friday to move!  

Here's this week's mantra:

Hope everyone has a great week!

Yours truly, 
Emily

No comments: