Thursday, May 2, 2013

Maxi Madness

Happy Thursday loves! Today is technically my Friday since I will be off tomorrow, downfall is that I will be working Saturday and Sunday... boo. Last week while I was preparing for my girls getaway I went to a few of my favorite spots looking for a maxi dress. Unfortunately I didn't have any luck finding one, but this week have been seeing so many cute ones! I have a few that I have worn maybe once or twice but still haven't found that one that I love. I'm only 5'2 and have slightly broad shoulders so finding one that looks good and compliments the figure has been quite a task. Here's a few that I have my eye on to try out!



Love this Gap 4 in 1 dress. They show you multiple ways to style it and I think it would be super cute for summer!


Love all the colors in this one


A little plain but could be dressed up with a statement necklace or worn to the beach!


Mildly obsessed with this deep beautiful blue AND its silk... talk about feeling luxurious. 

Unfortunately I am on a bit of spending cut since by shopping spree at the outlets but hopefully soon one of these will be in my closet!

Hope everyone is having a great week!



Yours truly, 

No comments: